Sunday, 1 January 2012

2012 Have a good one!

Just a quick hello today and best to all my blog followers!!!!
Rosemary towers so green!
May 2012 truly be a good year for all as it ends with a snowfall and blizzard warning. Tomorrow morning the front yard will be covered with a thick layer of that snow once again.

Best in all you resolve for the year to come! I hope that any listed plans will flourish despite any obstacles like this sturdy rosemary in the herbs of our perennial garden.

As for writing, I will aspire to write more words on a variety of topics. 
Even the weather conditions will not deter me from recording some observations here and there as I have recently found some great items for those rainy, damp days when I am walking around the universe. I shared this finding in a post about Writing in the Rain. For American readers, these items are also available in the U.S.

The holidays are ending. Looking forward to some of the new winter reads that I have received.

Well, that's about it for January 1, 2012. Take care.

 

  

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I hope you're not snowed in! No snow here since our October storm. It's been extraordinarily warm, into the 50s yesterday :/ Send some of that snow south?

Wishing you all the best in 2012, much happiness, and much writing too!

Phyllis Humby said...

Happy New Year, Patricia

Patricia Anne McGoldrick said...

Joanne: Will try to send some snow your way--it is quite deep here now. All the best in 2012! You must be looking forward to releasing your novel--exciting!

Phyllis: Have a great new year!

Laurie Kolp said...

I do hope you'll write more.